Facilities near the Hotel
e have a wide range of facilities within a short distance around the hotel.
Antrim Forum IS Northern Ireland’s first and largest multi-use activity centre. It has since undergone two major refurbishments and extensions, the latest being in 2006.
The Centre remains the largest of its kind and boasts an extensive range of facilities and activities including:
- 2 Multi-purpose Sports Halls
- 4 Football Pitches
- Antrim Forum Eatery
- Borough of Antrim Peace Park
- Caribbean Health Suite
- Caveman Capers indoor soft play area
- Dance Studio
- International Track and Field Stadium
- Outdoor Tennis, Basketball & 5-a-Side
- Squash Courts
- State of the art Fitness Suite
- Synthetic Pitch
- Ten Pin Bowling Alley
Antrim Forum is located close to the heart of historic Antrim town centre and the banks of Lough Neagh.
Antrim has both a train and bus station with major services. The station is approximately one mile from Antrim Forum.
Antrim Forum, Lough Road, Antrim, BT41 4DQ,
T. 028 9446 4131, F. 028 9446 2968